Question Center Console

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not get the 08 center console in gray ? I bought my tan one for arond 150 (ebay)

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am considering it since there are several that are priced reasonably well. I would actually like to get rid of the jumpseat and replace it with just a console. I want to make sure the console is tall enough to rest my arm on while I am driving.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a little lower than I liked and you need to remove factory armrest if you have them attached to your seats? mine did because it was a console originally ,, I made some billet adjusters to move it back and up to suite my needs

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the picture. I may give this a try. My truck is an XLT so I should not have to do anything but take out the current jumpseat and put this one in its place. I received an e-mail from a guy that said he never bothered to bolt his replacement (console not a jumpseat) in and it rode just fine. He did this to make his truck easier to clean when the time came.

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. If you search for F250 or F350 consoles it should bring up several that are available. I deleted the message and cannot remember the exact name of the dealer that responded.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember him ,, he also stated only one of the brackets works and he never has the consoles in stock but keeps running the ad ( if it is the same guy) anyway both brackets bolt in no prob and I wouldn't recommend it not being fastened in some fashion

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a console off Ebay. It was made to fit in the 2008 Lariat. I attached a photo of it. The photo shows the base to be a gray/tan mix but when I got it today it looks mainly gray. When I get a chance to install it I will post some photos to get some fellow SDD opinions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64