Central Texas Powerstrokes

CHPMustang

Reaction score
They once had a website and all but interest dropped so the club fell off.I believe they are trying to reorganize again,lemme see if I can get Darth Stroker to chime in.:sweet

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
alright thanks. i would really like to know if we could get it rolling b/c i haven't found one yet. the only central texas club i found was for dodge's, which my brother is part of. anyways, somebody let me know something about it. it's greatly appreciated.:thanks

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I'll see if I can chase a few of the owners I met a few years ago down there :sweet

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
some of us are getting together this weekend sat the 24 at baby A's off of I35 and howard lane around 7pm. I should have posted this over here as soon as lou posted it at TDS. Thats my fault, I haven't been online that much lately. There is not yet an official club reorganization but I think many of the previous members will be there this sat. lou and I have taken it upon ourselves to start getting together whether or not there is an official club.
Try to make it if you can.
Alan

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
dang! i wish i would have seen this sooner. i would have gotten off work early and came out. but i just saw this so i didn't know about it. i went coyote hunting and coulda been there! dang it!!! when can we get together again? we should have another really soon!

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
we're gonna try to start doin it once a month. turnout last night was less than expected. only three of us showed up; but that's one more than last time. We'll plan another and get it up soon, and I'll be sure and post the info on all the forums I look at. By the way I'm planning on going up for the ntxpsa rally in dallas in may if anyone is interested. maybe we can get a group together for at least a day trip.
Alan

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i would go to the rally, but i don't make enough money to pay for diesel all the way up there and back. well let us know about the next meeting asap, b/c i would really like to be there and try to get this thing going again. i will try to bring some of my friends that drive psd's. :thumbs

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
NO problem I'll call lou and try to set the next one up so we can get it posted soon. Only three people showed up when we expected 10-15, so I ws a little disappointed and went on a little rant over at tds but that's one more person than last time so we're making progress.

Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58