Central Texas Powerstrokes

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
like i've said. i can probably get at least 2-3 people to go. maybe more, it just depends. just let us know extra early this time. thanks a lot for trying to get this thing going again and i hope more people start showing up.

Reaction score
i was gonna go but i had a previous engagement and didnt find out till the day before i'll definetly be at the next one long as its saturday night cause i dont head home till saturday

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
we're trying to pick a date for next month right now it will either be the 21 or the 28 of april.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i would shoot for the 21st as long as it works for everyone else. i am only working for a few hours that night b/c i took off the whole weekend for founders day in dripping springs.-popcorn .

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
I'll push for the 21st. probably between 6-7pm at a central location. probably wings n more this time around at howard and 35. Their shouldn't be any big sporting events that I know of.

Alan

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
i don't know where that is, but then again i haven't even driven in austin since i've had my license. i will ask around and maybe see if my stepdad will go with me out there so he can tell me how to get there

Vinni

I didn't do it
Reaction score
HEY,

Can San ANtonio folks join in witht he Central TX folks or does SA have thier own set of SD peeps... I just moved over the San Antonio last month...

CHPMustang

Reaction score
If our soccer schedule could be worked around all the get togethers I'd be at the Central Texas & other meets,I'd say if you can make it Vinni please do participate as there is no true boundries when it comes to Diesel folks:sweet

Keep this thread as the Hot one for the Central Texas Clan :cool:

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
You can say that again. Anyone is welcome, there's no rival diesel gangs as far as I know... unless your driving a d-max or cummins. :guns: :eek: the more the merrier.

Alan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64