Centurian Power Stroke?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Big K said:
Yea,

I am looking for the F350 CC Bronco edition 4x4 ;)

Would be nice if I could find one for a good price, but some of them are CRAZY!!!

do you think its because of their few numbers? or that they represented what ford would soon build in the X only a few years later big k?

is their anyway of knowing how many were built by centurion?

by the way, i believe we will share wedding ann. we said i do on 9-23-95.

11 great years coming up.

hope your big day goes awesome big k.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Hmmm,

Probably because of the numbers that was built, but I have seen them go for ALOT less,but couldn't buy at the time.

I might try to contact Centurion and see if they have any numbers, but I ain't holding my breath on that, going on 10 years ago!

Oh yea, Sept 23rd huh, COOL!

We be busy busy busy, every day stuff to do, things to plan and money to hand out!!!!

But the BIG things are taking care of, just alot of little stuff to do ;)

But back to the topic,

Anyone else seen any for sale?

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big K said:
Hmmm,

Probably because of the numbers that was built, but I have seen them go for ALOT less,but couldn't buy at the time.

I might try to contact Centurion and see if they have any numbers, but I ain't holding my breath on that, going on 10 years ago!

Oh yea, Sept 23rd huh, COOL!

We be busy busy busy, every day stuff to do, things to plan and money to hand out!!!!

But the BIG things are taking care of, just alot of little stuff to do ;)

But back to the topic,

Anyone else seen any for sale?

The numbers are somewhat sketchy, Centurion has closed their doors as of earlier this year they were bought out by another company so their white pigeon production facilitiy and offices are closed. Even when they were open they could not tell you how many were produced. Their records leave alot to be desired.

There were two primary companies that made them, Centurion and Magnum Conversions. Centurion called their conversions "Classic #50) and Magnum called their conversions the metropolitan. The magnum conversions were primarially bronco's that were stretched. The centrion trucks were mainly F350's until the CCF250 came out however there are also quite a few F150 and Bronco stretches that were done by Centurion. There are several that have been done in garages at home though these are mainly 78&79 bronco shells used with an early 70's crew cab. And there are rumors of some that were made in mexico based on a couple of rigs that have shown up over the years. They have barn doors on the rear, a shorter wheelbase and the rear wheelwell dips into the back set of doors.

In the same timespan Centurion also did a crew cab conversion on F150's.

The production stopped in 1996 at the end of the production of the ford Bronco since Centurion lost the factory source for 1/2 of the truck.

the prices are somewhat crazy based on the values that NADA has assigned for the conversion. The way NADA values them is the value of the base truck plus a value for the conversion. The conversion values add aproximately 10k to the retail value of the truck. When I bought mine a little over 2 years ago the values were right around 19k for the PSD based vehicles. Needless to say that very few do sell for those prices. I paid less than 1/2 NADA retail for mine when I bought it, and have seen many sell in the 10-12k range. Quite honestly many sell for the higher end of reasonable for the base truck or within a few thousand of the blue book retail figures for the base truck. There are enough of them out there that the prices are not driven up by rarity yet but that may serve to change very rapidly.

If you visit the for sale sections on fourdoorbronco.com at one time we were making notations of sales/no sales on the ebay listed vehicles to give you an idea of what you could realistically expect to pay

97Strokerman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wanted to bring this thread back to the top. Right down the road from my house now for sale is 96 or 97( not sure, as the guy wasn't available when I looked at it) F350 dually CC 4x4 with the kind of rare Centaurus3 conversion. The interior looks to be in real good condition, and the outside is in fair condition. Paint looks faded, but no rust or dents. It has 210,000 miles, and he's asking 12000 if anyone is interested. It has the full upper and lower shiny wood grain consoles, with a full light group, and built in CB and radar detector. Also has the TV and DVD player. Just lettin y'all know cause I remebered this thread...........................Dave

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Hey Don,

I know this is an old thread but a month or so ago I drove past a '95 Centurion PSD in Colusa. White, looked real clean and dry underneath.

My little brother just picked up a '95 F150 Centurion (Reg. Cab short bed made into a Crew Cab Short Bed)...REALLY clean conversion, unless you know where to look you would never know it wasn't that way from Ford. The family he bought it from kept EVERY piece of paper ever attached to it. The conversion was just a touch over $8,600 IIRC.

-Casey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14