Changed my mind....AGAIN!

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I was getting a bit upset at my mileage (or severe lack thereof) with my 18s and 35s.

I found a great price on a set of 08 Harley Wheels and Tires and I picked them up. So, I sold the 35s to a buddy who doesn't worry about mileage too much and bolted these dudes on. I can't wait to get the Harley Headlights with HIDs and the bumpers/flares all black!

I will get pics up of the wheels/tires tonight along with the smoked LED lenses noone on here has seen on my truck yet!

Here are the pics!

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Tell me where this tree is you have, you know, the one that grows money? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Can't wait to see the HD tires on your truck, they should look very good. :sweet

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
werent you the one that wasnt gonna do any mods to this truck...

wheres that thread about you changin' tires like i change undies...

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
haha - bush -- you only change your undies every 5K miles????

:D

get those pics up!! I bet that 08 will look great with the HD stuff -- I know I wish I could put a set of HD wheels on mine... but all in due time! :)

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
haha - bush -- you only change your undies every 5K miles????

:D

get those pics up!! I bet that 08 will look great with the HD stuff -- I know I wish I could put a set of HD wheels on mine... but all in due time! :)

Yeah, but they get rotated front to rear at 2k!:lmao:lmao:lmao

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad we cant turn tires inside out...to get more miles outta 'em ;)

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL...Just got back to this thread.

Yeah yeah I wasn't going to mod this one. But, we all know how that goes.

The count is up to 5 different sets of wheels/tires that have been on this one now. I'm an aftermarket tire/wheel dealer on the side though so I don't tend to lose too much $$ on the deal. It's kind of advertising I suppose...Hmm tax write off? :eek:

I should have pics up today. I cleaned the truck up last night since it was 15 degrees and all....:dizzy

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL...Just got back to this thread.

Yeah yeah I wasn't going to mod this one. But, we all know how that goes.

The count is up to 5 different sets of wheels/tires that have been on this one now. I'm an aftermarket tire/wheel dealer on the side though so I don't tend to lose too much $$ on the deal. It's kind of advertising I suppose...Hmm tax write off? :eek:

I should have pics up today. I cleaned the truck up last night since it was 15 degrees and all....:dizzy

HEY RUSTINH1, Why would you risk your life freezing to death, to clean the truck??? I don't leave the house if it drops below,45 degrees. Now how you like your 2008 super-duty? I want to get one.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58