Changed my mind....AGAIN!

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
Reaction score
there is a used one on teh lot here in town -- its 7 months old, has 48K miles, is a loaded lariat crew cab and they are still asking $39,900!!!!

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gunman - I love my truck. I complain about mileage, but that's it.

Blue01 - That seems high for a used rig, especially with the miles. But, at least you know it was used and hasn't been sitting in the shop for 6 out of the 7 months!

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gunman - I love my truck. I complain about mileage, but that's it.

Blue01 - That seems high for a used rig, especially with the miles. But, at least you know it was used and hasn't been sitting in the shop for 6 out of the 7 months!

HI rustinh1, THANK YOU, I know this is a FORD web-site, but I must speak the truth !!! I have not made up my mind, between the DODGE and the FORD?The DODGE has the CUMMINS engine, and AISIN tranny, which I hear is excellent!! and the better MPG.THE FORD has the BIGGER and THICKER parts, which makes it stronger and last longer, better interior, better looking exterior.

FordGuy100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI rustinh1, THANK YOU, I know this is a FORD web-site, but I must speak the truth !!! I have not made up my mind, between the DODGE and the FORD?The DODGE has the CUMMINS engine, and AISIN tranny, which I hear is excellent!! and the better MPG.THE FORD has the BIGGER and THICKER parts, which makes it stronger and last longer, better interior, better looking exterior.

I think you can only get the Aisin in the 4500 and 5500 chassis cab dodges, though I might have read wrong.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so confused. I can't figure out what it going on. Can't wait to see the truck complete. Keep postin pics.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin,

Don't feel bad, I can't figure out what's going on either! :eek:

Hopefully, I will be done with it sometime soon. The HIDs are ordered and I'm calling on the HD headlights today. Hopefully, my paint guy can get to it soon as well. :sly

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can only get the Aisin in the 4500 and 5500 chassis cab dodges, though I might have read wrong.

HI fordguy, You can get the AISIN tranny with the 6.7 I-6 diesel, I been checking the DODGE web-site and they are also complainting about, POOR MPG, Tranny shuttering, and engine trouble!!! Thats why it's so hard to pick a DODGE or FORD!!!!!

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you can only get the aisin in the 4500-5500. and the ford is a much better built truck. their getting about the same fuel mileage also. the dodges is a little better only bacause itsa 6 speed. not aisin tho. i forgot the name of the one for the 2500-3500.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58