Changing Weather.........

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Texas weather........If ya don't like it, wait a minute. :)

Sweeted my arse off in 80 degree weather today and now I see we are under a winter storm watch for tomorrow.

There is something wrong with this picture......... :D

Tbar

CHPMustang

Reaction score
It was 88 up here in Richardson/Wylie today,I was sporting shorts,T-shirt,Tevas and a Super sized Slurpee tomorrow is heavy clothes and an ice scraper:D

Yes I love this winter weather here!

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
I've been looking like RoboCop or Forest Gump because of this crap here lately. Wearing my leg brace is getting on my last nerve also all this medical hardware in me throbbing all the time is really pissing me off too. This drastic change in weather doesn't seem right to me either.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
We had about 20" of the white crap yesterday. Three days ago it was 50° out, tomorrows high is supposed to be :crumm -1° below.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
In January we had the highest average temps in over 150 years (29 degrees) but in the morning it will be -5 with -30 wind chills. So much for global warming.

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
73 degrees yesterday. Now we are under a winter storm warning with 2-4 inches of freezing rain/snow mix between 10pm tonite and 6pm tomorrow. Last Friday it was snowing- accumulated 3 inches. Day before it was in the mid 60s:dunno

pete

pete f350turbodiesel
Reaction score
Lots of ice

Ont. Canada

Yesterday +5c. last night 3 inches rain today flash freeze -21c wind chill -41 Saw on the 6 oclock news 80 car pillup on the 417HW. Middle of the pile F350 on top of two other cars onyl damage I could see was the drivers door was riped of. Not a nice sight.Only 3 people killed. Will have to put a little extra anti gell in the tank tonight.( Big problem for diesel fuel in cold weather

Pete 06 SD F350 crew Cab XLT 6.0L Turbo Diesel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58