chase in dallas

Reaction score
police stroker said:
Local agency's its to big of a liability and risk to shoot in a populated area. That's why we waited for the DPS Troopers once out side the city limits due to them having the authority to shoot and disable a vehicle. They also wanted to get in a clear area. Diesel fuel doesn't ignite as easy as gas....
Remember most local officers can not fire into a vehicle unless the subject evading first fires at officers, remember the laws are written wierd. DPS is exempt from most due to more broad juristiction and authority.

I just love DPS's policy!!:sweet
Once they got involved, you just knew the pursuit was going to stop!!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Why did he do it?

lazy piece of cow dropping two bit hood/crook/thief/horsesarse
crackhead punk, sewer faced ###$$@$@@!!#$!$$$ -mad
you know the types who think they can just take anything they want vice WORK for it. -mad -mad -mad -mad and take some one hostage. they should have shot him DEAD DEAD DEAD

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
He apparently carjacked a lexus earlier in the day and pointed a gun at a good samaritan that tried to intervene. Too bad that samaritan didnt have a TX concealed handgun license. Might have ended differently. I sure hope I never have to make use of mine but Im glad I have it.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
she needs a bigger DOG
Yes, can you imagine what would have happened if she'd had a well trained German Shepherd and could have given it a command the guy couldn't understand. I don't think there would have been a 3-4 hour chase. The dog appeared to be a very docile mutt.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
Yes, can you imagine what would have happened if she'd had a well trained German Shepherd and could have given it a command the guy couldn't understand. I don't think there would have been a 3-4 hour chase. The dog appeared to be a very docile mutt.

Beißen Sie ihn Jetzt or Töten Sie den crackhead :D :D

bite him now or Kill the crackhead

Last edited:

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
...can you imagine what would have happened if she'd had a well trained German Shepherd and could have given it a command the guy couldn't understand.

Yes!!

powerboatr said:
Beißen Sie ihn Jetzt or Töten Sie den crackhead :D :D

Whatever he said. :dunno :roflmao

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:

The beauty of German Shepherds (and other dogs of their size and reputation) is that if they are seen, the mere site of them will deter most criminal types. See avatar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14