chips. ;)

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
just lookin' for ya'lls opinions on chips for the OBS psd's. what kind of chip would give me the most hp? and the most affordable. just got my intake put in and want to get a little black smoke rollin'. i know that a chip won't make it blow a lot of smoke, but that's alright until i save up enough money for injectors, being as they cost so much for a psd. just asking for opinions.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
yeah i'm gonna get my guages in and then i will see what i can get. i will for sure be getting a chip and not one of those programmers. more opinions anyone?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Watch out with all the greenie granola's down there in Austin. Seems several there and in Houston have had fun reporting vehicles to smokingvehicle.org.

Smoke is cool on the strip or at the pulls. Don't fog out the wrong person and hurt our oil burners reputation even more.:(

As for the chip, IIRC the AA code injectors in the OBS trucks max out with a good 75HP chip. Check out Total Diesel Performance for a Tony Wildman chip.

I currently use DP tuner but have talked to an OBS owner that tried some DP stuff but like the Wildman stuff better.

I'll be getting a Wildman chip if he can ever get the right program for my funky manual PCM.:tounge

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
so the stock injectors will max out with a 75hp chip? that sucks. does anyone know approxamately how much i would be lookin' at for a wildman chip. i have never heard of him before i got on here. i guess he must make awesome chips though for the OBS PSD'S.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think Price depends on number of positions you get according to those sites posted. I think Tony's Phone Number is on here somewhere? I've only heard good things about him. When the time comes that I'm going to get a chip he is who I'm going with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58