Column shifter needs adjusted

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Also they do keep them in stock if that tells you anything haha. They said they sell alot of them since its a normal wear item. They might fit other vehicles too.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
Also they do keep them in stock if that tells you anything haha. They said they sell alot of them since its a normal wear item. They might fit other vehicles too.

Ha! They do. He knew what I was talking about right away. Said he had to check if there was any in stock because they go through them so much :dunno
Maybe Ford putting the radio control in the steering wheel had more than reasons we thought about it. Thanks!;tu

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
WOW.

So no loose bolts what so ever.

BUT

One of the two bushings was totally worn out. Had to take out the radio, Headlight switch, steering column, instrument cluster, and cover. Still took about a hour. Kept the extra one from the kit to change out in another 150K. :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of pics I thought might be important to see. :stir

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
Oh, and it made it feel like the day I bought it. Also don't rip the black thing off. do what T-gunny says and just pull the black thingy with the tumblers out in the run position. Was a walk in the park (except it was below freezing out today).

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Oh, and it made it feel like the day I bought it. Also don't rip the black thing off. do what T-gunny says and just pull the black thingy with the tumblers out in the run position. Was a walk in the park (except it was below freezing out today).

Good pics! So turn the key to on and just pry out the black thing??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim