Question Complete Injector kit recommendation

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
rotor,

I am not sure on the PSD Stuff, but next door at out sister site Oilburners.net, we have a "Hall of Shame" thread, and unfortunatly one of these places are listed in the hall multiple times. The other is not in the hall, but if you search on the forum, they will both come up in multiple threads. This was all parts for the 6.9 and 7.3 IDI's that members had problems with, but the customer service was not there in attempting to get the issue rectified.

Personally, If these were parts for my vehicle, due to issues in the past, I would choose a different supplier.

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure..... I have not had to buy any internal parts...... my truck likes to eat alternators....... but found 2 bad batteries, so that did not help.......

JRJ04

Reaction score
try diyinjectors.com i seem to have heard good things about them, IF you can rebuild them yourself.

otherwise, get a set of rebuilt ones from Beans Diesel Performance. I have heard nothing but great things about them, and actually just bought a set of 8. i will post back once they are installed.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
try diyinjectors.com i seem to have heard good things about them, IF you can rebuild them yourself.

otherwise, get a set of rebuilt ones from Beans Diesel Performance. I have heard nothing but great things about them, and actually just bought a set of 8. i will post back once they are installed.

Jourdan, if you don't mind me asking, what did that set you back?

JRJ04

Reaction score
I went with the rebuilt ones. They ran me $120 a piece, plus 100 core charge for each one. Once i get the cores sent back...I'll be just south of a grand (for parts of course). I thought that was pretty good considering that you go buy brand new ones from the IH dealer are around $300.

There have been others on here that spoke highly of beans and have had good luck with them because they are rebuilt correctly (unlike other rebuilders out there). At that price, it was worth the gamble to me...if they dont work...i'll have a pretty pricey bone to pick with BDP. They are getting installed over the weekend and I wont be picking the truck up till next wed/thurs. I'll report back then

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would, beats getting into it again later. If the cash flow is not a big problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14