Computer chip for 2008 Ford 6.4L diesel

racecar

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys Im new here but i keep noticing every one asking about the 6.4L chips. I bought a module from Dr. Performance for my 08 F-350 and my dads F450 both are now running great and getting a couple of mpg better. just passing on what i've SEEN work. their number is 877-338-7373 give them a hola

thanks,
Heath H.

fishbob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Programmers for 6.4

I've put on 4 different tuners trying to get better MPG but not much luck.
SCT, Edge Evolution, Edge Juice and Bullydog. I had the Bullydog on and was pulling my camp trailer up a steep mountain grade and blew the turbo intercoolor tube off, and burned up both turbo's so be careful.

black super 350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
6.4 programmers, anybody tried hypertech?

I've got 1200 mi on my 6.4, mostly interstate,four 200mi trips. balance country road here in N.E. Pa. Right around 15-16 mpg stock.

The 01 crew cab dually i just traded went from 17mpg to 21 -24 as soon as i
put a hypertech program in. big power difference on mid tune. Later added afe air filter, 4" magnaflow dual exhaust turbo back. not much difference with these, but but programmer was big plus.

wondering how they're doing with hypertechs on the 6.4. Or what other programmers are working without rad mods.

08 F350 lariat 4X4
extended cab, swr, long bed
20" rims, goodyears
SS Torox bull bar

fishbob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Do you have any large mountains that you climb? I think that all the people that are getting better than 15 mpg probably don't do much climbing. I've not been back east but I heard it was pretty flat.

black super 350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
N.E. pa

most of these miles have been interstate, fairly flat, from home to ontario, can. but there is couple hundred of our local winding, hilly, mountain.
not like yours out there, but some steady pulls.

been running the hiway miles around 70, give or take.

black super 350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
programmers

what's opinions on the diablosport predator? different sales pitches claim 3-5mpg increases. how does it compare to hypertech, got good results on my 7.3 with them, but they aren't showing much mileage gain on the 6.4

fuel dropped to 4.08 gal here this morn

all info appreciated!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr