connecticut powerstroke diesel club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say we kick in on one of these for research purposes next time dyno day comes around...

FEDCO1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If any one is interested there is a Ford show at Moroso in guilford sunday.Three class for ford trucks.Starts at 9:00

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well took a deposit on the 96 today.:sweet Shes a gonna be gone aug 4th.Going back to its original state of Mass.:roflmao Now if I could only find another truck that I actually like;) .

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Well took a deposit on the 96 today.:sweet Shes a gonna be gone aug 4th.Going back to its original state of Mass.:roflmao Now if I could only find another truck that I actually like;) .

Why did you buy that truck if you didn't like it? We know you bought it because it had your favorite color interior. Disco Pimp Red.:thumbs :D

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did you buy that truck if you didn't like it? We know you bought it because it had your favorite color interior. Disco Pimp Red.:thumbs :D

Yes Sir I am surely gonna miss the red interior .Heck maybe I can swap the interior with the 97 and put the red in there.Green and Red.It would be like Christmas all the time.:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14