Contents of OLD Safe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I will open it up around time around June 3rd. I must confess that I have a partner in all of this. HE found the safe and bid on it. He lives about 150 miles from me and he wants me to bring it up to him and we both will attempt to open it up.

Dave

CStone

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
West of House.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

There is a small mailbox here.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I just got some photos uploaded to the link below. Click on "Safe" to check them out. These are just how I go it.

Dave

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from the looks of the photos im wondering how hard its
gonna be to open it....looks like its damm near rusted thru
on the bottom...

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
There is a concrete slab with rebar about 3 inches trhick all of the way around the safe. It may not be hard to break in, but it will be work. I have access to a plasma cutter and that is a lot cooler than a torch. We are going to try to pick it first, and that will be a laugh. I still like the Mythbuster approach with a big bang.

Dave

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Well I got it opened, or I should say WE got it opened. The safe help one silver cup and a silver spoon. These did not have any names or dates on then. I found a 1972 penny in the bottom of the safe, so the guy lied to me about his story. I did not find anything that would backup the story of a Chinese business owner. Nothing else. We got into the safe through the back of the safe.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58