CPR fuel system going in this weekend!!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok that's it I am getting one now. Like the look of the valley with out a fuel bowl in it. What cooler is that under your truck were your filter is?

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
Ok that's it I am getting one now. Like the look of the valley with out a fuel bowl in it. What cooler is that under your truck were your filter is?

yep, that's the fuel cooler. i LOVE not having that dang fuel bowl in the valley!!!!! gonna make swapping my HPOP a breeze and hopefully my intake plenums to 3" with the H2E when mine finishes going south(doesn't like pegging out a 30psi gauge at only 2300 rpm, probably 35ish at redline haha). :eek:

Oh yeah and it's really really easy to clean out the valley now if you get anything in there. now i need to finish cleaning my engine tomorrow and get Jim to send me my injectors early next week!! gonna try to make over 400hp at dyno day, but i gotta get ahold of tony to get the chip reprogrammed!!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Very cool!

How much are they going for now?

I am sill thinking about going this route....

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score

i'm actually not sure if i think it's worth the 1300 i paid for it, but hopefully i will change my mind..

i didn't notice a power increase, but i'm hoping it will help with the 180's or the hybrids. i still can't decide what injectors i'm going with so i'm gonna have to settle for what my 160's will give me this time. haha.

i have noticed that my mileage went from 17.5(mixed driving) to 19.8!!! i calculated my mileage twice since the swap and it was 19.2 on the first fill and i filled up today and it was 19.8 so i'm impressed with that, but i don't notice any boost differences or much power difference.

I still have a miss that i can't figure out so i know i wasn't running low on fuel pressure!! haha

Last edited:

96P_Stroke4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you would have noticed a difference if you changed the injectors before the fuel system. with stock injectors, you won't really notice much of a power increase, but going from stock fuel to electric with bigger injectors already installed is where you notice the power increase

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For your miss...

I still have a miss that i can't figure out so i know i wasn't running low on fuel pressure!! haha

Give you a tip if you haven't tried it on your miss -- When I get one again, I'll ALWAYS do this first...made it so easy the last time.

Take your valve covers off and run it...look at the oil spouts, see which one(s) aren't pumping...that's your culprit. that will at least isolate it for you. Not sure if you already knew about that trick, but thought I would suggest it.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
you would have noticed a difference if you changed the injectors before the fuel system. with stock injectors, you won't really notice much of a power increase, but going from stock fuel to electric with bigger injectors already installed is where you notice the power increase

i have DIY 160's... haha. only really noticed higher EGT's and a little mileage increase as well.

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
Give you a tip if you haven't tried it on your miss -- When I get one again, I'll ALWAYS do this first...made it so easy the last time.

Take your valve covers off and run it...look at the oil spouts, see which one(s) aren't pumping...that's your culprit. that will at least isolate it for you. Not sure if you already knew about that trick, but thought I would suggest it.

i havent thought about that!! haha. i may do that, but i will start a thread about the "miss"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58