Crummy left the door open

BLstangin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It didn't get above -5 yesterday i don't think here and its +1 outside right now. I plugged mine in friday night for couple hours and drove it in garage. :D Fired right up Sat. morning. And ran great all day. Exhaust temps were down almost 100 degrees though. Haha

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
24 degrees and dropping. If I didn't already live in Florida, I'd move there.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Not only did I leave the door open I put a big fan :skate in it to blow all the cold down your way. Well guess what --- It is working :clap:

Last Sunday I was unloading part of a drill rig at Franklin Bluffs which is 40 miles south of Deadhorse Alaska. The Temperature was -54* at 6am 1/13/08. It was still close to -50 when I went by there on Tuesday. When I went by on Friday it had warmed up to above zero. This Sunday 1/20/08 I was there unloading a Superduty ;tu and the temp was +40*:laffup . That is a 94 degree change in a week. Now tell me this big fan I turned on isn't blowing it your way. Our power rates have went way up in the last month but I don't care, I am leaving the fan on..:sorry

Current temp here is 27 with light snow :sweet Forecast calls for "Snow. Freezing rain may occur at times. Additional snow accumulation 3 to 5 inches. Storm total snowfall 5 to 8 inches...heaviest amounts at higher elevations. Temperatures in the 20s to lower 30s. Light winds". There was a layer of frozen rain and a few inches of snow on my truck when I got in tonight. Had to let her warm-up for a bit to get the windows deiced so I could drive home. We also got 8" of snow a few days ago so it is starting to add up a little.

Temp is suppose to stay above zero until Wednesday so you guys just hold on to the cold :tounge Will be -25 Wednesday night so you guys should warm up then. Do you mind if we thaw for a few days or is it all about YOU??

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Current temp here is 27 with light snow :sweet

We're currently 7 below:coat with a high of 5 above predicted for today:cold 3, been snowing lightly for the last 24 hours. Windchills :skate were running right at 30 below last night. Enjoy your weather :crumm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14