Question d.p.f. delete

5ducks

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
buying a spartan

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and have just purchased my first Ford, a 2010 f-450 Lariat. I got rid of a 2009 Dodge because of the sorry body and the transmission was acting up. Anyway, at the present time the only thing that I really want to do is monitor the systems, but not tune in any fashion. I guess that I'm worried about the environmental police and don't want to make any changes now. Is the spartan a good way to go, or would some other monitor do me better for now? thanks for the information in advance.

smurfz

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and have just purchased my first Ford, a 2010 f-450 Lariat. I got rid of a 2009 Dodge because of the sorry body and the transmission was acting up. Anyway, at the present time the only thing that I really want to do is monitor the systems, but not tune in any fashion. I guess that I'm worried about the environmental police and don't want to make any changes now. Is the spartan a good way to go, or would some other monitor do me better for now? thanks for the information in advance.

Spartan uses a custom version of the Drew TECH Dash DAQ to apply their tunes. If you never want to tune and just want to monitir then just buy the Dash Daq and be done with it. If you want to take advantage of the tuning with better gas mileage and way more power stongger shifts etc. then order a Spartan System which comes with the Dash Daq. You will need the DPF delete to run the hotter tunes. e-mail me if you need more info [email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58