DA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOLK IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG

One of the Greatest Games I have seen in a LOOOOONG time.

Folk kicking the Field Goal TWICE for the WIN!!!!!:D

Mistakes happened with TR and TO but FOLK bought it back for them.

He could have kicked it 60+ YARDS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweet :sweet :sweet :sweet :sweet :sweet :sweet :sweet :sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Yeah he definitely had extra Mustard on the kicks but what helped was there was no real crosswinds like at Lambeau field during mid winter:D

What a comeback!:sweet

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea, I had to watch the last 2 minutes of the game again this morning on DVR (had to show the wife that went to bed early) :D

On of the Most exciting and sickening game I have watched in a while LOL :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Got any video links to the 2 kicks??? i completely forgot about MNF last night. MAN i hate it when i miss a good game like this one sounds.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea, Let me look around on the net.

If not, I will do a low res video for ya ;)

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
The boys were not prepared for the bills last night. The Buffalo team was hyped.......played extremely well and deserved the win.

As far as Romo was concerned I was thinking this is what a game would look like if the QB were trying to throw it or the opposing team found a copy of their play book. A bad day would be three interceptions.............four would be horrible..............but five INT's and a lost fumble by Romo I call BS !!! Phillips should have pulled him from the game.

Romo's performance was beyond ugly..............it was horrible........one of the worst outings in team franchise history!!! How you go from leading the league in pass statistics to this is unprecedented.

With all that being said everyone has X number of bad days.............hopefully Romo got a bunch of them out of his system with last nights performance.

The game ball should defiantly go to Nick Folk the kicker for his flawless performance. He kept them in the game, performed a perfectly executed on side kick and secured the win with a 53 yard field goal that was successfully completed not once but twice!!!

Tbar

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
The boys were not prepared for the bills last night. The Buffalo team was hyped.......played extremely well and deserved the win.

As far as Romo was concerned I was thinking this is what a game would look like if the QB were trying to throw it or the opposing team found a copy of their play book. A bad day would be three interceptions.............four would be horrible..............but five INT's and a lost fumble by Romo I call BS !!! Phillips should have pulled him from the game.

Romo's performance was beyond ugly..............it was horrible........one of the worst outings in team franchise history!!! How you go from leading the league in pass statistics to this is unprecedented.

With all that being said everyone has X number of bad days.............hopefully Romo got a bunch of them out of his system with last nights performance.

The game ball should defiantly go to Nick Folk the kicker for his flawless performance. He kept them in the game, performed a perfectly executed on side kick and secured the win with a 53 yard field goal that was successfully completed not once but twice!!!

Tbar

Yeap, It was UGLY, but it was a WIN!!!!! :sweet :sweet :sweet

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Somehow the Cowboys left Western New York on Monday night with a 25-24 win thanks to a 53-yard game-winning field goal by a rookie kicker largely unknown when the Cowboys took him with the 178th pick in April.

"I know my leg," Folk said in an almost empty locker room after the game. "If there's no wind or a little behind me, I know I can make that kick."

I think he could have done the 60+ field goal to begin with. :D

Yea, I never heard of him untill they picked him up LOL

Seems like the Boys' got the DEAL OF THE YEAR on him :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58