DA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOLK IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
My question is this, how come after all the years of football, did a coach finally catch on to wait until the very last second to call a timeout and ICE the kicker?

What took them so long?

It looked like Folk was as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
My question is this, how come after all the years of football, did a coach finally catch on to wait until the very last second to call a timeout and ICE the kicker?

What took them so long?

It looked like Folk was as cool as the other side of the pillow.

Because it is a LAME move to begin with. :rant
You can call it strategy or whatever, but still LAME :rant

I would imagine before next year, there will be a new rule.

You can see where it got the BILLS ;)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Because it is a LAME move to begin with. :rant
You can call it strategy or whatever, but still LAME :rant

I would imagine before next year, there will be a new rule.

You can see where it got the BILLS ;)

i totally agree, its a bush league move to me.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow,,, what a game and what a finish. I have always been a Cowboy fan, and glad to see them win and stay undefeated. Romo is going to have to be sharper when they play the Patriots, if they want to win.
I agree, it looked like Romo was trying to through the game.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The boys were not prepared for the bills last night. The Buffalo team was hypedTbar

Buffalo was hosting a Monday night game for the first time in 13 years. One of the Cowboy's broadcasters - Babe Laufenberg - made the comment that most of the fans had already been drinking for awhile before the game started. He figured that out of the 75,000 in attendance that 70,000 of them were "pretty well oiled".

Regarding the boys not being prepared, they were probably too confident that they could beat the Bills. There's also the possibility that Buffalo had studied the previous Cowboys games enough that they had Romo figured out pretty well. Hopefully this game was a wakeup call for Dallas.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I can confirm that many of the folks at the game started early. I grew up about 45 miles south of the stadium and it is not uncommon to go to the parking lot Friday after work and start preparing for a Sunday game. With Monday being a holiday, I'm sure the party started early. Since I left the area (Navy's fault) I've been to Seattle and now Jacksonville, both have part time fans. If the team is doing well, tickets get sold. If the team is doing poor, there is a blackout (For those in cities with full time fans a blackout is when the game is not broadcast locally). A different cowboys team had better show up against the Patriots.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
I can confirm that many of the folks at the game started early. I grew up about 45 miles south of the stadium and it is not uncommon to go to the parking lot Friday after work and start preparing for a Sunday game. With Monday being a holiday, I'm sure the party started early. Since I left the area (Navy's fault) I've been to Seattle and now Jacksonville, both have part time fans. If the team is doing well, tickets get sold. If the team is doing poor, there is a blackout (For those in cities with full time fans a blackout is when the game is not broadcast locally). A different cowboys team had better show up against the Patriots.

Blackout, what is that? :D

I don't think the Cowboys have had one for a LOOOOOOG time :sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't really like DA BOYS, but have to say that is one of the best games I

have seen in a long time. That was a BS move on the Bills coach part with

that time out with 01 left on the clock. But the kicker got it done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14