Da Boys.............

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad day for da boys!!! Looks like they got started on the wrong foot and never caught up. They gave it a good shot, but the penalties, and the Patriots were just too much. Looks like they have Minnesota next week, then a bye. Oh well, the Redskins lost too, so they're still in good shape.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bad day for da boys!!! Looks like they got started on the wrong foot and never caught up. They gave it a good shot, but the penalties, and the Patriots were just too much. Looks like they have Minnesota next week, then a bye. Oh well, the Redskins lost too, so they're still in good shape.

yep, that wrong foot you speak of is now in T.O.'s mouth :eek:

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They got beat today, but next week is looking good. They need to just keep playing good ball, don't worry about being undefeated...

GO COWBOYS!!!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The Pats sure did let the dogs loose in the second half:eek:

My line was Pats by 10+ and over 57 pts

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I was pullin for the Pats. because Brady was the best Michigan QB and is the best QB in the entire NFL. I have never liked the Cowboys and I don't know why. I just don't care for T.O at all.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, that wrong foot you speak of is now in T.O.'s mouth :eek:
That's certainly the truth!!! I'm sure there was lots of popcorn being eaten during the game, but everyone got to watch a different show (Patriots), than TO promised. The Patriots are now "history" and the Cowboys can get ready to pull out a big ole can of "Texas Whupass" for the Vikings next week.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Bad calls by Coaches and Ref's I think.

But NE was playing good ball from the get GO, but the cowboys are a second half team ;) been that way for a LOOOONG time :D

15-1 sounds good to me :)

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
That's certainly the truth!!! I'm sure there was lots of popcorn being eaten during the game, but everyone got to watch a different show (Patriots), than TO promised. The Patriots are now "history" and the Cowboys can get ready to pull out a big ole can of "Texas Whupass" for the Vikings next week.

That would be a shame if they loose because the lions beat the Vikings. :tongue2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14