Da Boys.............

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the Cowboys should have gone for that touchdown instead of the field goal on that fourth down. That might have changed things a little.

Yeap, That was one of them, not sure what the thinking was on that one :dunno

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Da Boys................Win!!! :sweet :sweet :sweet

Dallas 31
New York 20

Tbar

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Sure hope so. However, I don't want to see them get too confident. They're gonna play Green Bay in a few weeks. After GB blew away the Vikings today 34-0, the Cowboys should have their hands full on that day.

This is very true, however, the Vikings SUCK!!, The packers just tore them up offensively and defensively, heck the network even cut out of the game to another one, 'cause it was getting too mundane.

Green Bay, has always been my favorite team, and Favre one of my favorite players, but I hope da 'boys beat em this time around.:cowboy:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Da boy win again................... :D

Dallas............28
Washington... 23

Tbar

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Green Bay, has always been my favorite team, and Favre one of my favorite players, but I hope da 'boys beat em this time around.:cowboy:

I'm hope my "Pack" beats the "Boys". :tounge :tounge

I spent 3 1/2 years in Ft. Worth between `86 and `90. Since then I have disliked the Cowboys because of the "brashness" of many the team's players. It seems to be a trademark of that team and ownership.

That and the fact the Packers are owned by the fans who are stock holders of the franchise. (The only team in pro-sports that is publically owned.) Not by some millionare who has a hot tub shaped like the state he lives in.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I'm hope my "Pack" beats the "Boys". :tounge :tounge

I spent 3 1/2 years in Ft. Worth between `86 and `90. Since then I have disliked the Cowboys because of the "brashness" of many the team's players. It seems to be a trademark of that team and ownership.

QUOTE]

100% with ya there. How about Thanksgiving? Packers/Lions. :roflmao I really thought the Lions had it in them this season, but they are about to loose their third striaght on Thanksgiving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14