Dallas Mavericks

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I frickin hate basketball but must admit I have been intune for the last few weeks-popcorn

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I frickin hate basketball but must admit I have been intune for the last few weeks-popcorn
You're gonna need to be in tune for at least four more games now.
Mavericks are gonna bring the NBA Championship to Dallas in six games, tops.
The series will start in Dallas Thursday night on ABC. Interesting enough, both arenas are named for American Airlines. Miami has American Airlines Arena, and of course, Dallas has American Airlines Center. I watched the final few minutes of the Heat-Pistons game last night, and all the Miami fans were dressed in white. Was really weird to see that. Shaq's a great player, but Dallas can slow him and the rest of Heat down.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
whatabudro said:

Same here............I never watched it until now. :)

Tbar

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tbar said:
Same here............I never watched it until now. :)
Tbar
Kinda makes a difference when it's a team from your home town and/or home state. I had already decided that if the Mav's lost this series, I probably wouldn't watch much (if any) if the championship series.
GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Extra innings?:dunno
No, overtime!!! If anyone has an extra $10,000, you can buy a seat to Thursday's opening game in Dallas on E-Bay. I love the basketball playoffs, but I can think of lots more stuff to get for $10,000 (like truck toys).

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WON FIRST GAME!!!!

Tbar said:
WIN!!! :thumbs
Tbar
Yes the Mav's won the first one. That's a better start than the last two series (which they won). Even with Dirk scoring less than 20 points, they still came away with the win. Poor Shaq, still cannot make free throws. I think he was 1 for 9 with an 0 for 8 streak. He tried, but he just can't hit 'em.

trouble71886

Banned User
Reaction score
GO MAVS!!!!! i am the same with you guys i dont really like basketball but i have been watching it.... that was a great game last night....90-80
GO MAVS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58