Days as a Powerstroke owner are numbered.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
I think they have a very distinctive look. Very bold. Git-it-done serious. Ok, look at it some more :D Then go drive some of them. Come drive mine. You'll be hooked.

I hope that picture didn't cause you any distress Rich, but how do you think the truck feels when it looks at you? Maybe it leaked some DEF. :lmao

That's quite a compliment for him :sweet
The interiors in these are miles ahead of GM or Dodge. No comparison.

im sorry man but they are just hideous to me.the lines on the body and interiors are just way to damn straight and sharp.theyre boxy looking.the rear fenders remind me of the older dodge duallies with the rubber strip for a fender.i like nice curves and rounded lines.ill never own one,thats for sure.

i know im ugly but whats the trucks excuse?:tounge kinda wanna walk up to one on a lot and say "youre ugly and your mother dressed you funny" to one.:lmao

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Kent, just go get a low milage or reman 5.9 Cummins to stick in it and fix it up.:stir I have had some costly maintanance bills lately on mine and they had an 08 F250 gasser with 36k miles on it at the dealer and my wife talked me out of it because she knew I wouldn't be happy. Even though we just dumped around $2500 into the truck in 8 weeks and the old girl rolled over to 170,000 a week ago.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Kent, just go get a low milage or reman 5.9 Cummins to stick in it and fix it up.:stir I have had some costly maintanance bills lately on mine and they had an 08 F250 gasser with 36k miles on it at the dealer and my wife talked me out of it because she knew I wouldn't be happy. Even though we just dumped around $2500 into the truck in 8 weeks and the old girl rolled over to 170,000 a week ago.

There ya, go just drop a cummins in it. You obviously like yer old truck since you kept it so long and you dont like the new trucks. Update yer current ride then. As long as my ole 99 doesnt rust out bad, I would probably rebuild the 7.3 or just drop in a cummins. Alot cheaper than droppin 30k or more into a new one that will need some of your personal touches. A truck is more than just looks to me. Theres already lots of cool stuff out there to make it better lookin. Ford obviously has the better truck out there in the market. :sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It is gettin to be winter and very cold and white up where Kent lives. My guess is that he won't want to start a conversion at the start of winter, no matter how cool it is.

Dave :)

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yea I wouldnt want to either unless ya have a nice heated shop or somethin and another vehicle to fall back on. Thats why I seem to NEVER get rid of my vehicles haha. Which one will I drive today???..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm haha

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
It is gettin to be winter and very cold and white up where Kent lives. My guess is that he won't want to start a conversion at the start of winter, no matter how cool it is.

Dave :)

It's been unseasonably warm all week. If the weather holds, Mrs TG on Monday wants to take the boat
View attachment 11705
out for one last cruise on a large area in-land lake (i.e. not Lake Superior) and enjoy the fall colors.

But I'm sure the :skate and :snowb is not too far off.

BTW: A couple of months ago, we had the boat out for the day. I took my grandboy out for a ride and let him steer the boat (with help of course). As you can see, he was hating every minute of it.
View attachment 11706

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Are you guys going for a cruise on the Dead Rive Basin or on Lake Michigamme? Either one should be a beautiful ride for looking at colors today.

Lake Michigamme

We've got company today. Looking at going on Monday. Looks like it'll be a nice day too.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14