DFW mod party 9-2-06

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well sounds good so about 9:00 I'll show unless were going to start eariler... I get off at 6:00am from work run by the house and pick up my stuff then roll your way Bart.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin, if 8:00 works better for you, then we can do it then, just let me know. I have no concrete schedule to keep.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent pm's out to those that said they are coming, those who said they might come, and those that said they wouldn't come just in case they change thier minds. Please let me know if I missed you and you want the info.

Thanks
Bart

outlawdra

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
After all of your installs, you ought to consider coming out to the ODRA Race Night at Cedar Creek Dragway Sat. Night www.outlawdra.com. We will have gift certificates from Cyclone Diesel and Prize money for the Bracket Race winner.
:burnit

wRAiTh

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey Bart I might be able to make the MOD party on the 2nd. I have a Regulated Fuel Return kit and HP Xover line I have been meaning to get installed. Think anyone would be up to help with that?

Brad

CHPMustang

Reaction score
outlawdra said:
After all of your installs, you ought to consider coming out to the ODRA Race Night at Cedar Creek Dragway Sat. Night www.outlawdra.com. We will have gift certificates from Cyclone Diesel and Prize money for the Bracket Race winner.
The family has me claimed after turning wrenches Saturday but we'll make DynoDay in OKC tho:sweet

Sent ya a PM also ODRA:)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
wRAiTh said:
Hey Bart I might be able to make the MOD party on the 2nd. I have a Regulated Fuel Return kit and HP Xover line I have been meaning to get installed. Think anyone would be up to help with that?

Brad
Having all the tools & time necessary I can't see why not:sweet

Here's the Instructions from ITP :cool:

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The HP Xover should be no biggie, I have done that in the past and it's a 30 minute deal start to finish on the obs, probably less on the SD's. I am not sure what it takes to do the fuel system (I didn't look to see where Bill's links go) but there's enough people to help tackle just about anything.

Bart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14