Diesel $1.10 more then RUG

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Ok, I don't mean to beat a dead horse but last night I saw Diesel $1.10 more then RUG. Talk about price gouging. -mad The oil companies must think that we don't know that Diesel is the trash off of RUG. :eek:
What is going on here when is this gouging going to stop?
They make Billions of pure profit every qtr. not every year but qtr. and they keep hitting altime records, they don't care if they gouge us or not. Any other industry we wouldn't stand for that.
There is no reason for this except to line the pockets of the oil companies, I read the other day that the gas price should be around $1.30 if going off the price of the barrel, so do they just have us where we as the public are so dependant that we just go bankrupt putting fuel in or cars and trucks?

Yes I am mad like all of us should be.

:sorry Now that is a relief :thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

:cowboy:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
The oil companies must think that we don't know that Diesel is the trash off of RUG. :eek:
That statement couldnt be further from the truth.
KansasDiesel said:
What is going on here when is this gouging going to stop?
When the demand for the product falls significantly.

KansasDiesel said:
They make Billions of pure profit every qtr. not every year but qtr. and they keep hitting altime records, they don't care if they gouge us or not. Any other industry we wouldn't stand for that.
I dont think anybody cared when oil companies were going broke left and right in the 80's. Currently there are several sectors of the free market that are pulling down record profits, the only one that seems to get bad press is oil.

Kansas, I understand your frustrations. Everybody that pulls up to the pump feels those same frustrations. I hope venting here was helpful for you.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what I like about that link is the obligatory slam on the "Bush backed subsidies to build refining ..."

Always, always, always slam the Pres...

Dang, maybe that's why he keeps building those hurricanes and storms in the Northeast.... :)

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bet the large car drivers are CUSSING LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, my little one took $130 to fill up !!!!!!!!!!!!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yep I am goign to find a nice used ex, with the 7.3 and let my wife use it as teh grocery getter.
vrrrrrommm

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
That statement couldnt be further from the truth.

When the demand for the product falls significantly.

I dont think anybody cared when oil companies were going broke left and right in the 80's. Currently there are several sectors of the free market that are pulling down record profits, the only one that seems to get bad press is oil.

Kansas, I understand your frustrations. Everybody that pulls up to the pump feels those same frustrations. I hope venting here was helpful for you.
Educate me then 95_stroker, what is diesel and why other then the oil compaines wanting to make bigger profits is it more expensive then RUG?:dunno

It did help to vent a little :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
Heck, my little one took $130 to fill up !!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats REALLY hard, for us "ol Guyz to swallow is: I can clearly remember fill'n up my Fitythree Chebby (with a split manifold, drilled out Stromberg, Fuzzy dice and Re-verb), hand'n the >Attendant< (in a Mobil iniform) a 10 Dollor bill and git'n 6 bucks & change back... Thats AFTER he washed the Windshield and checked my oil :eek: :eek:

I think of that, EVERY TIME I pay $3.00 a gallon... At The Pump.

Change is a Given, but 3 bucks a gallon is a :censored: RIP OFF

JOE

GAS WARs, 'member them ? anybody ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14