Diesel $1.10 more then RUG

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Frankenstien said:
fixed my sig ...wooo hoo... bill did you get your camera to "still"
image yet?
I actually have to get by Frys to get a Firewire card to add to my PC then I'm good to get some frames from last Saturdays Diesel races.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Why is diesel so expensive?

Less diesel is available in U.S.:

I agree, and the reason is greed, They can make more money exporting it then keeping it here, and then clam there is a shortage here and then charge more here as well.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
If you had a bucket of water and could sell it across the street for 5 dollars or across town for 9 dollars, where would you sell your bucket of water?

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
If you had a bucket of water and could sell it across the street for 5 dollars or across town for 9 dollars, where would you sell your bucket of water?

But answer this, If you selling that bucket of water would cause your child to starve would you sell it across town?

Just a thought, I know what your saying it is all corporate enterprise but do you see what I am saying. Is it worth it to starve this country for a buck?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
no
we should always put our country first. unfortunaltey big bus. doesnt see that.
3.09 here last night at wall world in arab alabama, not a misprint its really arab. and a whole bunch of rednecks

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
I do not blame them for exporting it. I am glad to see us actually export something but I cannot believe that they have a ligitimate supply problem. I think they are holding back on production to make as much money as they can. I don't have a problem wiith profits but the billions per quarter they are racking in is ridiculous. I also think it is a waste for China to be burning it for power. They already have nuclear bombs, lets sell them nuclear power plants.
That article used one of my most hated phrases "people on a fixed income" Isn't 95% of American on a fixed income? They just do not want to say what they mean which is low-income. PC makes me want to puke. there I got to vent.

ford4life

Commercial Farm Truck
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the thread, just tell what I'm doing about the price. I'm trying to buy Bio whenever I can, even though it is costing more than #2. The only problem is that it is not widely available here (hard to believe in "Green" Raleigh). We need to try to do everything we can to get it produced and distributed on a larger scale. The more they make, the more the price differential should drop. Support the farmers:thumbs and screw the oil companies and terrorists:cussing: .

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
But answer this, If you selling that bucket of water would cause your child to starve would you sell it across town?

Just a thought, I know what your saying it is all corporate enterprise but do you see what I am saying. Is it worth it to starve this country for a buck?

I understand your point of view. But I would be willing to bet that most of American homes could free up several hundred bucks a month that are being spent on things that we think are necessities. You know.... $50/ mo. for cable TV, another 50/ mo for a cell phone, another 50/ or so a month for high speed internet, well,,,,, you get my drift here, those starving children are starving at the whim of supposed necessity. Our nations priorities are totally screwed up and it is not Big Oils fault.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
RenoF250 said:
I do not blame them for exporting it. I am glad to see us actually export something but I cannot believe that they have a ligitimate supply problem. I think they are holding back on production to make as much money as they can.

Reno,

How can holding back on production make them money? You guys all know I work in this industry and I try to argue these points unbiased. But the general atmosphere in the O&G industry is that if they could produce every last drop of oil or every last cubic foot of gas today that they would be money ahead. Profits realized today are what they run thier businesses on. Having oil in the ground tomorrow is (in their mind) a missed opportunity to make a buck today.

Oil and gas are at all time highs, keeping it in the gorund and waiting for a market swing to drive down the price of the commodity is only taking an unnecessary risk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14