Diesel Nationals

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kevin was really good to meet you also today. Along with your wife and everybody else that was in the booth.

You are right today was an awsome day for racing. Got home at about 8:30 now sitting back having a few cocktails.

Wife is already showing off her shirt. She loves it. Can't wait for mine to come in. Tell you wife Thank you for taking time out to make that shirt for me.

Will try to post pics tomorrow, can't wait to see your pics and videos.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
hello all iut was cool meeting you all , got hat from ya, talked to the wife about the rally next time and see said it would be cool, im posting video that i took, ill have a link up to my youtube site , later guy, nationls rocked:thumbs :thumbs

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score

texas4x4chic

Just A Member
Reaction score
Kevin was really good to meet you also today. Along with your wife and everybody else that was in the booth.

You are right today was an awsome day for racing. Got home at about 8:30 now sitting back having a few cocktails.

Wife is already showing off her shirt. She loves it. Can't wait for mine to come in. Tell you wife Thank you for taking time out to make that shirt for me.

Will try to post pics tomorrow, can't wait to see your pics and videos.

Hey Glad your wife liked the shirt!! Tell her, as of now, she has the one and only shirt like that. We were going to make more, but that was the only one that was made. I'm sure that will make her day. :thumbs

It was good to meet you both, and I will get to work on your shirt this week and get that in the mail to ya!! :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58