Diesel Power Magazine

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
NavyAg said:
I am now within 8 days of being able to go home and have turned over my entire collection of Diesel Power to a fellow Alaskan.
That sounds like good news to me :sweet Let me be the first to say Welcome Home 8 days early.

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of issues.... i agree that its alot of showy showy trucks, id like to see an article on something older like an OBS thats been around for a while.... in my mind it's like those truck shows on TV where they put unrealistic mods on trucks and NEVER encounter a single problem like broke bolts or the such:roflmao :rolleyes: ... gee wish i was that lucky:oops:
But over all its ok just to look once in a while

Neal

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
Ordered it in Nov.05, finally got it in Feb06, but good reading. Is it me or does it appear they favor dodge?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Dodge is ruling the roost at the moment. Go to some dyno days and you'll see.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
Ordered it in Nov.05, finally got it in Feb06, but good reading. Is it me or does it appear they favor dodge?
maybe cause cummins gets the most power when modded? :dunno

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I remember when I was a ShortTimer way back many years ago. It was such a good feeling. Welcome home, you have done a good job. Now it's time to have some fun in your PSD.:burnit :thumbs :thumbs

NavyAg

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I agree with the comments on the show trucks being on the magazine but they do provide a place for manufactures to display their products. Thanks to all for the kind words and the welcome back but let me tell you that you all would be so proud of the young men and women who sacrifice so much to be here and serve their country. :sweet I am so honored to be here with these young heros, many of whom are younger than my own kids. :usa Thanks!!:Thanks and lets Roll!:burnit

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
NavyAg said:
I agree with the comments on the show trucks being on the magazine but they do provide a place for manufactures to display their products. Thanks to all for the kind words and the welcome back but let me tell you that you all would be so proud of the young men and women who sacrifice so much to be here and serve their country. :sweet I am so honored to be here with these young heros, many of whom are younger than my own kids. :usa Thanks!!:Thanks and lets Roll!:burnit

Give all your buddys a big ol thanks too:thanks . we salute you fer doina hell of job:sweet :usa :usa :woot

Neal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58