Dieselsite 6-Position

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been happy with all of Jody's programs, he did a nice job setting my chip up for my single shot injectors. His service was great and everything was delivered as promised. :sweet

Last edited:

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Dennis Perry said:
TS Performance actually wrote the programs for DieselSite. Bob contacted us with some interesting information and specific functions he wanted to see out of his programs. I can tell you Bob has done his homework on setting up these files to run with stock injectors as well as modified ones. I can also say that there is no other chip program on the market like his(unless someone copy's it), the power is smooth and has very minimum smoke. The Extreme has some smoke at the bottom but cleans up very quickly. I am not sure where Bob obtained his new information but it is awesome. Give him a call and try one You will be glad you did.

Dennis

I am new to this fourm, I am looking at getting BDP stage 1 injectors and a 6 pos chip. This sounds like what I want though, do you have phone numbers or a link?

I think BDP uses the TS performance chips and DP tuners. Is this good to go with? :confused:

Any help I would be appriciated, I was going to order today or tomarrow.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
KansasDiesel,

Welcome SDD forums!

Both chips are great! I had a TS before my DI, I liked the power but smoked too much for me, I have a 6spd and the puffs at shifts were fairly large with the TS 100hp program and up.

I would use whatever programs Bean sells you! :thumbs I'm sure he know what his injectors like. Good luck with your decision.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
I am new to this fourm, I am looking at getting BDP stage 1 injectors and a 6 pos chip. This sounds like what I want though, do you have phone numbers or a link?

I think BDP uses the TS performance chips and DP tuners. Is this good to go with? :confused:

Any help I would be appriciated, I was going to order today or tomarrow.

KD,

Welcome to SDD, glad to have you onboard here. As far as BDP Stage I's, you cant go wrong. I have been very pleased with mine so far. Ryan will also work up a package for you if you want to go with a chip from him. He has custom burns to make the injectors run like you want them to in your truck so dont be hesitant to let him know what you want.

Mike

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Thanks :thanks for your input, I will go with BDP. But the problem is I really don't know what I want. But will discuss it with Bean.

:cowboy:

BBBxcursion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bean does great work and Jody does awsome tuning, you can't go wrong :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg