Dieselsite 6-Position

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I flip my DI chip on the fly, did the TS the same way.

I noticed Bob's chips the other day too and was also wondering who's doing his programming.

DezlWezl

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I gotta recommend any chips with Jody Tipton's(DP-Tuner) tuning on them. I have a 4-position chip that is flat out awesome. I am going to have him replace the 40hp setting with his super economy setting. I tow 5k with the 100hp setting and it rocks-egt's are great. In fact, my egt's are better with the chip on the highest setting than with my old programmer. Shifts are great and TC lockup is where it needs to be-and it stays locked(PMT1).

On edit:
That being said-Bob will have somebody really good doing the tuning for his chips. He only does things first class. He is excellent to work with as well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him. I don't think you can go wrong with either of these chips I mentioned. I would definitely recommend the custom tuners like Jody or DI rather than the more generic tuning from some of the bigger companies.

Last edited:

TheHammer69

PowerStroker
Reaction score
morepower02 said:
Reno. The price is very good. I am not sure who is doing Bob's tunning on the chips he sells. I would find that out before buying. I have ran alot of different chips in my truck and have likes and dislikes with different chip tunes. TS is always a good bet and David at Diesel Innovations is now tuning his own programs that are :sweet

I'm not a 100% sure because he never specifically stated it, but I have had some Long talks with Jody Tipton at DP-tuner and I got the impression that he and Bob Riley are really "tight." So I have a thought that the Tunes may ultimately be from Jody.

Hammer

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TheHammer69 said:
I'm not a 100% sure because he never specifically stated it, but I have had some Long talks with Jody Tipton at DP-tuner and I got the impression that he and Bob Riley are really "tight." So I have a thought that the Tunes may ultimately be from Jody.

Hammer

Hammer,

Jody and I both think the world of Bob and Sheryl. If they ever needed Jody to help with a custom tune then he would in a heart beat. :D

Dennis Perry

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
TS Performance actually wrote the programs for DieselSite. Bob contacted us with some interesting information and specific functions he wanted to see out of his programs. I can tell you Bob has done his homework on setting up these files to run with stock injectors as well as modified ones. I can also say that there is no other chip program on the market like his(unless someone copy's it), the power is smooth and has very minimum smoke. The Extreme has some smoke at the bottom but cleans up very quickly. I am not sure where Bob obtained his new information but it is awesome. Give him a call and try one You will be glad you did.

Dennis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg