Direct TV/ Dish Network

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had Direct TV but being in Washington on the tree side of the state is an issue. We had a 32 degree point at the sat which left little to no room for errors. Tree's moving in the wind would drop the signal. I'd love to have it back. We're now on cable and the only thing I like about it is the internet...

I thought DirectTV was great.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Thanks guys. So I have to buy my own reciever? Do I need one for each TV? Can I use the wiring that is already in the house. The house is new and the cabling is just dead ended on the exterior of the house.

Scott

Yellowsub1962

supernewbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. So I have to buy my own reciever? shouldn't have to, most give it out for free. If not tell them "the other guys" are and you'll call them instead. Usually it's a 1 year contract to get the free equipment.Do I need one for each TV? yes Can I use the wiring that is already in the house. The house is new and the cabling is just dead ended on the exterior of the house. depends if the house was ran with Quad shield for sattelite, or basic as cheap as you can get coax for cable...

Scott

HTH,
Peter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58