DIY Intake failed State Inspection

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
my question , one place tried to fail me cuz i dont have a muffler or cat, just good ole strait pipe that dumps under bed, where is that listed :confused:

i haven't seen it anywhere but if diesels are safety only where i live, what in the H$%L does a muffler and cat have to do with safety. Even with a muffler and cat, you still dont stick your sniffer in an exhaust, or do they teach that now in school, been a while:lmao

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so here is the update....The inspection sticker finally expired and I had to get around to re-inspection. I took it over to where I get my wife's car's oil changed and where I take my company vehicle to get serviced. They ran it through without even questioning the intake.:dunno So my guess it's that original shop being dumb butts. And you wouldn't think so after having them do an exhaust job for you and I even referred a buddy to them for an exhaust(total business for them $500). Well I guess an inspection sticker will cost them loosing any of my future business with them, damn the luck too they were good at exhaust work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58