Dodge Mega Cab

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
I had a chance to wee one... thought it was ok... then I learned.. no long bed?... no Dual rear wheel option... starten to sound like another over sized Grocery getter..

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like what I can see of the interior, but it looks like they just molded on a small cowboy camper. Also that much of a blindspot built-in to a truck is not a good thing and it is not asteticly pleasing at all.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
N_P said:
Dual wheel option will be available Jan. 2006
The wife kids and I got to check out the Dually Mega and it's a bad mutha,the wife is very impressed by the roominess as well :sweet

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
The wife kids and I got to check out the Dually Mega and it's a bad mutha,the wife is very impressed by the roominess as well :sweet
It might look better if they'd put a small window behind the rear door so open up the blind spot. The dually option looks good, kinda like the F350 SWB Dually (which you don't see many). I agree with the comment that it's looking more like a limo than a truck. Time will tell how it sells and if Ford and GM follow suit.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
It looked even uglier in the first commercial I saw for one yesterday. :cool:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a Mega Cab in McKinney, TX this afternoon, but guess what - it was being hauled on a Chevy C6500 Flatbed!!! I think it might have been on display somewhere, it had a big Texas/Dodge sign on the right rear door. I was turning off US 75 @ US 380 in the far right lane when it came on my left and turned west on US 380.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
How about that commercial where Paul Bunyan steals the Mega Cab with his axe in the bed?
We saw that one just a few days before we went to the fair to check out the Megacabs on display so I knew what to expect somewhat :)

Bill :cowboy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58