Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Vic showing off

Last edited:

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Again, just to show off, my Avatar has my German Shorthair Pointer, Dutch, all wrapped up in a pair of old blue jeans I was dumb enough to leave on the floor. She was a pup in this picture, she is now a year and 5 months old and is probably the best gun dog I've ever ahd the pleasure to hunt behind...

She can:
1.) Point quail, hun, chukar, and pheasant (the only birds she has of yet gotten into). She holds point until the bird breaks (due to me kicking it up) and then will fetch multiple birds by scent alone, if need be;
2.) Stop in her tracks at any distance with a command, and wait until she is told to go again;
3.) Follow hand signals of which direction I want her to go;
4.) Ignore a non-legal bird (like a hen pheasant) with the command "leave it";
5.) Get down and put her head on the ground on command, and wait until she is given the command to go (really handy in a duck blind);
6.) Come to me with a silent page buzzer on her collar, without any verbal command;
7.) Eat like a horse;
8.) Crawl up on the bed at night when she knows that is bad, because she wants to be closer to her family;
9.) Crawl up on the sofa with me when Momma isn't looking, and then look insanely cute when she gets caught so that Momma doesn't yell at her and lets her stay up there with me;

She is a good girl...

Hooray for dogs, that is all I have to say...

Cherokee

TONKA'S YOUNG! Grandma!
Reaction score
I am gonna share with you a picture of my favorite dog.
She goes with me on the job, rides on the bobcat, climbs ladders, step and extension, to get up on the roof with me, goes with me everywhere, herds cattle, horses, chickens, guineas, small children and will gladly remove the hand of any person who attempts to put their hand inside of my truck! She comes from champion show and working stock.
Best dog I have ever had. No matter where I am, she is always at my feet. When I take a bath, she lays in front of the tub. She loves to play fetch and is always active.

She comes on command, will down in the middle of a herd of cattle if I ask her, brings me anything she has in her mouth (gotta be careful of that!), will leave a steak on the floor if I tell her to.

Those cattle dogs are some smart critters...

4194905989.jpg

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
I am gonna share with you a picture of my favorite dog.
She goes with me on the job, rides on the bobcat, climbs ladders, step and extension, to get up on the roof with me, goes with me everywhere, herds cattle, horses, chickens, guineas, small children and will gladly remove the hand of any person who attempts to put their hand inside of my truck! She comes from champion show and working stock.
Best dog I have ever had. No matter where I am, she is always at my feet. When I take a bath, she lays in front of the tub. She loves to play fetch and is always active.

She comes on command, will down in the middle of a herd of cattle if I ask her, brings me anything she has in her mouth (gotta be careful of that!), will leave a steak on the floor if I tell her to.

Those cattle dogs are some smart critters...

NICE RED:sweet

Last edited:

Cherokee

TONKA'S YOUNG! Grandma!
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the pic of yours, and that is what I was looking for but finding a blue with a full mask is rather difficult around these parts. At least ones from good working and breeding stock.

I saw her picture and just fell in love with her and drove 9 hours to pick her up. Her daddy is a blue with a full mask, but mommy looks just like her. Mommy and Grandpa came from a great breeder in Texas.

The breeder I got her from is begging me to breed her, but they are not a dog for everyone so I could easily see them getting into the wrong hands.

Had to have a red truck to match my red dawg....

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
Here's Zoie, the crazy eyed female (one blue one normal) She has the most evil looks that I have ever seen. My wife can't even give the looks that Zoie can.
428460868jDYxbb_ph.jpg

Here is the male, Bubba. The pic does no justice for how big and musclar he is. Hid Daddy was Austrain Blue Heeler and Momma was the americanized blue heeler.
176008949cFXVtW_ph.jpg

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
Cherokee, nice Bobcat. Yeah that is a nice Bob Cat by INGERSOLL-RAND.
Did you now IR owns:
Dexter
Dor-O-Matic
E-Bolt
Electronic Technologies Corp.
Falcon
Geoffrey
Glynn-Johnson
Interflex
Ives
Kryptonite
LCN
Locknetics
Monarch
Recognition Systems
Schlage
Schlage Accents
Steelcraft
Von Duprin
Bobcat
Club Car
Hussmann
Koxka
Krack
Thermo King

Sorry I love going to work finally since I work for ClubCar/Ingersoll-Rand Corporate and I really like their products. Now if they will ever start putting that gas rig up and start drilling I'll be in heaven.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14