Dog pictures

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
A face only a mother could love! This... thing won the Ugliest dog contest 3X's! I'll post my dog below, I don't want any of this to get on him!:eek:
hes not ugly,
:D :D

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
DavidJ said:
A face only a mother could love! This... thing won the Ugliest dog contest 3X's! I'll post my dog below, I don't want any of this to get on him!:eek:

Sir this is a dog pictures thread. Please remove that radioactive exposed varment from this thread. :eek:

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
What... you don't like the Chernoble Cha-wa-wa? The digital transporter still has a few bugs.
The article that came with it stated when proud owner brought it out the judges all verbally gasped very loud and one even began to cry!:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :doh:

Last edited:

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
My buddy Stryder, he got lost for a week in the snow last month and looked like hammered heck when we found him. We were getting a x-mas tree and letting the kids sled about 8-12 inches of snow on the ground and he took off when noone was looking didn't find him for 6 days don't know how he made it that long with as little of hair he has. He is the boxer and the Jack Russell is our girl missy.

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbs :thumbs Here is Our Love, Baghira, Registered all the way from Switzerland, Bernese Mountain Dog....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14