Dominator 66 on the way!!

cvdenson

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I finally gathered the bucks I needed, and called Bean's this morning.

I'm also getting a new pedestal w/o the EBPV actuator.

Now I just have to sit tight and see how long it all takes to arrive on a little brown truck.

FWIW: I plan on taking some pics comparing the early 99 stock turbo along side of the D66. I've never seen any pics posted. To this point, a D66 is kinda like Bigfoot, everybody's heard of it, but nobody's seen one.

Kent,
Where did you get your pedestal w/o the EBPV? I'm looking for the same pedistal for my truck since I have an oil leak coming out of the EBPV actuator.

Chris

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Kent,
Where did you get your pedestal w/o the EBPV? I'm looking for the same pedistal for my truck since I have an oil leak coming out of the EBPV actuator.

Chris

You can get them just about any of the usual places. Where you go is a matter of shopping for the best deal. One source is DIESELSITE.com, a site sponsor.

Since Bean's is the pretty much the only source for the D66, I asked him about it at the same time I ordered the turbo. He said he could send me one along with the D66 turbo.

If you go that route with the non-EBPV pedestal, keep in mind you'll have to do some thing about the EBPV. Either gut it, lock it in the open position or get a van turbo housing.

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
IT'LL BE HERE ON THURSDAY!!!

I've gotten words it's coming and a UPS tracking number, so the lil' brown truck should be bringing me a Dominator 66 turbo tomorrow.

... a D66 is kinda like Bigfoot, everybody's heard of it, but nobody's seen one.
The first thing I plan on doing is taking a lot of pics comparing the standard early 99 turbo and the D66. Then I'll post them so everybody can see what one of these critters looks like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58