doodad mod works

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can understand your concerns regarding money spent on BS aftermarket products. The Zoodad requires no/very little money and take it from a couple of people who have already done it....It works! If you are skeptical you can always block off the hole you cut if you dont like it... You can do it for free here or spend ~50.00 for the Predator air fury. The choice is yours....I like free!:D

Fandini

Binford 6100 Owner
Reaction score
Well thanks for the honesty and time responding to my questions. To many people are trying to capitalize on high fuel prices with BS gimiks that only make them money and don't work. Heck, I've seen some people claim great results on things they bought just because they were screwed and it made them feel better if somebody else joined their camp, you know misery loves company. I have seen claims on some of these forums and think to myself "No way, that's BS!" I know you guys have seen them too. Anyhow, thanks again for the input, going to take a look at what this would take to do. Got some good pics from some, might try adding some of my own sauce to this mod;tu.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 bucks for a template and a piece of plastic is a ripoff! DIY better and cheaper!!!!:D

I am very grateful to this forum and its members:hail

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Free up the breathing [air-cleaner] and go with a turbo-back [no kitty] exhaust and it will do better. What mods have you done? What gear ratio you have? Honestly, I can do 11-12 towing. The mileage your seeing seems pretty low.

mods, what mods.

only mod is doodad!!:sweet

want to do the vetrinarian free exhaust. just got other 'home' projects to spend the money on now...:doh::dizzy

i am all stock. 3.73 rear. low, low is where i was, this is a time to party the mileage i am getting now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg