DP-Tuner installed

Vinni

I didn't do it
Reaction score
SO i recieved my DP-Tuner from Dennis on Friday. Spent just over 20 minutes installing it (simple) and WOW - the performance increase with my lift and tires is incredible - i can not imagine what it must be like with a stock height/tire vehicle. I am far more than 100% impressed and pleased.

BTW - can someone assist me with adding a photo of my truck into my profile?

TIA

Reaction score
Vinni said:

TIA

Click on the "User CP" above - then on the left side of the page is a "Edit vBPicGallery" - you can add your pictures there.

Ron

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great, Vinni! What setting do you like best? Or what was your impression of each setting, invidivually?

Vinni

I didn't do it
Reaction score
all of the setting are impressive (40, 80 120) however, i am having a hard time staying off the 120 setting just b/c it is fun to lay out the wall of black smoke and the amount of power is unbelievable.

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vinni said:
SO i recieved my DP-Tuner from Dennis on Friday. Spent just over 20 minutes installing it (simple) and WOW - the performance increase with my lift and tires is incredible - i can not imagine what it must be like with a stock height/tire vehicle. I am far more than 100% impressed and pleased.

TIA
Who's Dennis? I guess Jody must have hired some help :)

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony,

He is referring to Dennis Schroeder with ITPdiesel.com. He is one of our authorized dealers located in Phoenix,AZ. Jody has not hired any help,unless you consider me hired help. ;)

Vinni

I didn't do it
Reaction score
Update - i finally got to hit the highway since i installed the DP Chip. I am happy to say that with my 12" lift and 39.5" tires - i am getting 19.2mpg on average bookin along at 78mph. That was running in the 120hp gain position... The 80hp gain seemed to drop off to about 18.6-18.8 and i saw no noticable difference in the running temps on the tranny and pyrometer.

Will soon be running "Veggie Fuel" int he truck and will update with increase or decreased performance.

Love this chip...

twildman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vinni said:
Update - i finally got to hit the highway since i installed the DP Chip. I am happy to say that with my 12" lift and 39.5" tires - i am getting 19.2mpg on average bookin along at 78mph. That was running in the 120hp gain position... The 80hp gain seemed to drop off to about 18.6-18.8 and i saw no noticable difference in the running temps on the tranny and pyrometer.

Will soon be running "Veggie Fuel" int he truck and will update with increase or decreased performance.

Love this chip...
Is that hand calculated or using the overhead?

Vinni

I didn't do it
Reaction score
That is a manual calculation for a 150+ mile non-stop highway drive - I have the True Speed Calibrator installed and the overhead displayed between 18.8 and 19.3 throughout the drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14