Drill bit broke in exhaust manifold

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
fgtex said:
OK. Got it out. Loosened the up-pipe and forced it back w/ a screwdriver enough to get my little finger in there to wiggle the bit down and out. Thanks for the help everybody. fgtex

shew, i read about your troubles this mornin fg, sure am glad it worked out for ya.:thumbs

when i was putting on my banks high ram air intake, i dropped some black electricians tape down inside the intake, scared me to death. good thing they make really long needle nose plyers.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
lol hasn't everyone done this before?
When I was a little kid I dropped a matchbox car into the frame of a HotRod my dad was building. I didnt say anything! Once the car was done, he parked it on a slight grade and shut it off. You could actually hear it rolling for a couple feet. After fishing it out, he just looked at me and laughed. FEEEW!

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Unforunatly I've toasted 2 Ford 302's in the same car. The first was a washer down the intake, no biggie that motor was being replaced. The second was a nut down the intake. This was a biggie. This was the replacement motor and this time it cracked one piston and the cylinder wall. This engine had ZERO miles on it. Live and learn. :nutkick:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg