DRW advice

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 41,000 miles, take a few extra days off and on your way back to MI, drop down to Lead Hill AR. and let Brian do his magic on your truck. Vale body for the transmission,
4 in EX and a nice set of gages and a real good chip. He is the go to guy for 7.3's.
A friend of mine lives near his shop and his 99.5 it's putting out about 400HP and he has the same trailer that I have. My 6.0 will stay right with him up the hills and down the hills. LOL Oh Yes, sweet thing and I will have 43 years real soon.
And no I don't get paid by Brian. http://www.brianstruckshop.com/index.html

Doug.

We need pictures of this thing.

Last edited:

FINKSTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Guys... I just bought the truck I've been talking about! And problems driving the DRW? None at all, except maybe parking in the handicap spots!
Now that I have it, I'm going to change all the fluids. However, when I refer to the Amsoil chart, it shows several different capacities depending on axles I have. The Axle code on the certification sticker is F2 which I understand is the 4:10, limited slip model. Both are Dana. The tags read as follows:
Rear: 10 bolt. The tag reads: 4.10 V1C34 FA V606614-5 LS
Front: 10 bolt The tag reads: 4.10 V1C34 DA V611072-2
The "V" is actually an inverted delta symbol.
Can anyone tell me what models I have? Any other axle info would be appreciated.

And to WD40... Thanks for the referral! Can't do it this trip - I'm too anxious to get this thing back to Michigan before the snow falls and I need to drive it on the salt covered roads! However, I will be contacting them asap.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14