DTC's

4moblmownit2

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get info on the DTC's other than what they are? I have codes P1211(injector control pressure above/below desired), PO113(IAT circuit high input), PO380(glow plug circuit A malfunction), and PO476(exhaust pressure control valve performance). I would like to find out what these mean and what I need to do to correct them. Thanks.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The definitions of the DTCs are in the Technical Articles WIKI section in the TOP BLUE line above. But you want the how to on them as well. Sorry but that information has not been written in anything I have seen. You can ask here and we will tell you, if someone knows. I have the Ford Service DVD for my truck and it is not there either.

Dave

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
That is pretty much the same thing we have in the WIKI section. Still no explanation of what to do and how to fix each code.

Dave :dunno

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is pretty much the same thing we have in the WIKI section. Still no explanation of what to do and how to fix each code.

Dave :dunno

;) True.. but between the two.. they help, to post a more pointed question.. then.. (as you said) that's where the SDD members come in to play.. and why We're all here... to Share the Fixes ? :)

Like my Mommy always said: Joe'y (?).. always remember to say Please & Thank You. :lmao:lmao

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The OP wanted an all inclusive list of DTC's and fixes for each one. I think along your line Joe. Ask if you have a probelm.

Dave :) [Please and Thank You Joe!]

4moblmownit2

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Did I do something wrong here? I'm not sure what an OP is but I'm assuming its me but I'm not sure how to post a more pointed question. I thought I was asking for help with my problem. I have an EZ Read 2000 scanner but it won't read my truck for some reason. I borrowed a friends scanner and got those codes with it, then went online to get the definitions, which in the end brought me here. Maybe I'm misunderstanding everyone's tone here but I'm not feeling very welcome here at all.

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes OP = original poster

if this is the first time you checked for codes and the truck runs fine..just clear them and see if any of them comes back in a couple day's.. then tell us what code comes up and what was the truck doing when it happend...

if you checked them because your truck acts funny them tell us what its doing and we can help you from there..

some times one thing can happen to trip the check engine light and some times you will get more then one code.. with out knowing how the truck runs or why you checked for codes in the first place isnt helping us help you..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Did I do something wrong here? I'm not sure what an OP is but I'm assuming its me but I'm not sure how to post a more pointed question. I thought I was asking for help with my problem. I have an EZ Read 2000 scanner but it won't read my truck for some reason. I borrowed a friends scanner and got those codes with it, then went online to get the definitions, which in the end brought me here. Maybe I'm misunderstanding everyone's tone here but I'm not feeling very welcome here at all.

I was NOT trying to make you feel unwelcome. I was just trying to point out that there is no "Here is how to fix code P-***X" chart/table. It is not that simple and generally takes a bit more knowledge of the engine to be able to say how to fix a given code. That is why I said to post here and ask.

Dave :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58