Dually clearance lights

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
I'd get running board lights and hook them up to your blinkers as well.

The above link takes you to a good product that I think will work.

Guinness

superdudiest
Reaction score
You mentioned a relay and made me think about the problem I keep having. I have a lifted dually and when backing up my enclosed trailer at night its terrible, the damn wheel well clearance lights are too bright to see past and I have to shut them off. Most of my hauling ends at night with me backing the full lenght of my uphill driveway.

If I could wire up a relay that would cut them out when the turn signal was blinking it would also blink the clearance lights (out of phase though), and I could then easily hook up a lead to turn them off when the backup lights are on. but after all that thinking, the lights would also go out when I hit the brakes so it wouldnt be all that of a good idea. F

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
are the recon lights clearance and signal lights, there are Dual purpose LED lights now available that have 2 level of lighting.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
You mentioned a relay and made me think about the problem I keep having. I have a lifted dually and when backing up my enclosed trailer at night its terrible, the damn wheel well clearance lights are too bright to see past and I have to shut them off. Most of my hauling ends at night with me backing the full lenght of my uphill driveway.

If I could wire up a relay that would cut them out when the turn signal was blinking it would also blink the clearance lights (out of phase though), and I could then easily hook up a lead to turn them off when the backup lights are on. but after all that thinking, the lights would also go out when I hit the brakes so it wouldnt be all that of a good idea. F

I smell a HOW-TO:sly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58