Dually wheel change

lifted_up

TractorMan
Reaction score
I have a 2000 F350 CC Dually 4x4 with an 8" Superlift and Pro Comp 315/75-16's. I want to put bigger tires but have had serious wear on the centers of these. I have a 2" spacer on the rears so I have room to grow still. :thumbs Is there an aftermarket wider wheel? :confused: Has anyone had a good large tire setup that you can share? I'm going out now to install a truspeed module and a dual steering stabilizer. Hope to hear from you when I get back. :cowboy:

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Oh come on,go on and get the 22.5 or 24.5's. Don't go cheap on us :roflmao .

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I was talking to tire & wheel dealer the other day and he said that any wheel over 20 inches wouold be too heavy for any vehicle. He had seen worn out ball joints and tie rod ends from them. I have never had anything approaching 20" diameter, so I would not know. After lifting the 22 inch wheel I can see why.

Dave

lifted_up

TractorMan
Reaction score
thanks guys. I finished the install of the Truspeed in just an hour and using a GPS it is dead on. The dual shock steering stabilizer went on with no problems either in just less than an hour. Okay, here's a new question-what is your favorite tires in 315/75-16 ???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya