Question Dyna trac free spin kit.

atk

Reaction score
ATK, Just curious are you having trouble with your truck eating front wheel bearings/hubs?

basically no....been having some issues with the left front(abs sensor, locking hubs, broke a Warn unit recently). i am going to be doing the u-joint`s in the axle shafts in the near future, so i thought it would a good time to convert.
looking at the reliable factor(hoping next year i will be doing more travaling up north) and also now that i have to replace the Warn hub(they come with kit).

the way i look at it, a small investment now will lead to less headache down the road....:D

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
ATK, Just curious are you having trouble with your truck eating front wheel bearings/hubs?

I AM!?!?:rant

more specifically the driver's side. wheel bearings are shot and 'rubbing/moaning' badly. iirc, this would be the third time. i need to do the ball joints too..:eek:

WHY do you ask? is it just your question or do you have some info to share.:notworthy:sweet

drmjf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the Dynatrac kit last year when a hub failed. I just call Dynatrac and ordered it from them. Love the kit. Just one precaution, get new hub studs before you start and make sure to order the u-joints. I forgot and it cost me more to buy them from the parts store than Dynatrac.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58