Dyno results

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I live 120 miles any direction from a metro area that would have a dyno day. $50 sounds alot better than the $100 I spent for inaccurate numbers.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have dyno a few times and i run it with the OD off .run it up to about 1900rpm(so it don't down shift)then i floor it tell i hit the rev limiter.
i have all my dyno sheets in my sleeper with the diffenert mods done at the time.the one with the h2e i blew at intake boot on the first run and ran the other two with duck tape around it :oops: ,i plain on dynoing again at the first of the mounth for my new mods.
terry

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
tubzz said:
i have dyno a few times and i run it with the OD off .run it up to about 1900rpm(so it don't down shift)then i floor it tell i hit the rev limiter.
i have all my dyno sheets in my sleeper with the diffenert mods done at the time.the one with the h2e i blew at intake boot on the first run and ran the other two with duck tape around it :oops: ,i plain on dynoing again at the first of the mounth for my new mods.
terry

I was told that you should always run with OD ON if your on a dynojet with the light rollers and inertia dyno......but in this case it doesnt matter too much since he has a manual....

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
rtxcoon said:
......but in this case it doesnt matter too much since he has a manual....

How do you run on the dyno with a stick? :confused: In direct(4th)? I don't think I've ever seen this posted anywhere.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I ran in 4th or direct and the white truck which has a gear vendors OD ran in 3rd (C-6 tranny) OD off. I believe its all a mathamatical formula so you could more than likely do it in OD but would lose power due to drivetrain loss. :dunno Its up to the programer to enter the right numbers I think.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
f100cleveland said:
I ran in 4th or direct and the white truck which has a gear vendors OD ran in 3rd (C-6 tranny) OD off. I believe its all a mathamatical formula so you could more than likely do it in OD but would lose power due to drivetrain loss. :dunno Its up to the programer to enter the right numbers I think.

Thanks! :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58