Dyno Results

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All jokes aside Jeff -with you having so much more HP and Torque with your normal street setup -how'd I smoke you so bad the other day??
We thought it was gearing but you had the same gearing on the dyno today.

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
All jokes aside Jeff -with you having so much more HP and Torque with your normal street setup -how'd I smoke you so bad the other day??
Hmmmm.... could it be that i let you leave the line first. gearing is more important off the line than it is on a dyno run for horsepower.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Horsepower doesnt mean everything but it helps,especially when street racing.It depends on the driver also. Right JOEY!!!!!!:roflmao :tounge

jturbodiesel

X PREZ
Reaction score
No matter who got what for hp , I would have to say the 1st annual club dyno day went pretty damn good. hope everybody had a good time.:sweet :thanks

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... could it be that i let you leave the line first. gearing is more important off the line than it is on a dyno run for horsepower.
No -not that. I made sure I didn't mash it until you started moving. Didin't want to hear that pansy excuse :rolleyes: :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14