Dyno Results

tattoo_skullhead

super duper senior member
Reaction score
ya i had a good time ill be there next time for shoure :thumbs
ok all kidding aside....ummm why do i have to be the one to tell you this....ahh ummm ohhhh..well its like this...your not allowed to dyno anything anymore....when you dynoed your truck and you weren't liking the results and you were getting pissed:cussing: -mad :cussing: ...well you kinda scared all of us:doh:

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
ok all kidding aside....ummm why do i have to be the one to tell you this....ahh ummm ohhhh..well its like this...your not allowed to dyno anything anymore....when you dynoed your truck and you weren't liking the results and you were getting pissed:cussing: -mad :cussing: ...well you kinda scared all of us:doh:

The most he would do is roll your Bronco over. No reason to be scared. Ok i exaggerated a little. He will rip the doors off your Bronco. :D

79broncoidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ok sounds good :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14