ejectors, anyone

Fly-Guy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am considering replacing my ejectors in my 2000 F250 (somebody stop me). How hard is the job, can it be done in an afternoon and what type of ejectors should I replace them with. Do I need any special tools

389sixpack

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am considering replacing my ejectors in my 2000 F250 (somebody stop me). How hard is the job, can it be done in an afternoon and what type of ejectors should I replace them with. Do I need any special tools

Hardest part is cutting the hole in the roof!:D

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Injectors perhaps?
How to install injectors. No special tools needed other than an INCH pound torque wrench. Basic combination wrench set, a pry bar or two, hammer, screw drivers, 3/8 ratchet and sockets, allen wrenches, a pair of needle nose pliers comes in handy as well. Set aside at least 8 hours to do the job if it is your first time.

Fly-Guy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start on the roof right away, my girlfriend loves to ride with me and sometimes I need that ejector button. Then I'll work on the injectors

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr