Electric Fan

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed an electric fan from Flex-a-Lite? I have been thinking about and it seems promising. I was just wondering if anyone had what difference it made. I saw one in a magazine and they got 2-3 mpg increase. They tried to overheat it in every way the truck normally would and it wouldn't overheat. Sounds promising in with these West Texas Temps on the rise. Appreciate any feed back.

'97 F-250, Ext Cab, PS, 4X4, Cold Air Intake, Chip, 4" Tuff Country Lift, Shift kit, Straight pipe w/ 5" tip working on a DP , 100 gal fuel tank, back seat lift, Eclipse deck, 2-12" MTX subs, JL Audio amp, Cobra CB w/ K40 antenna, remote starter not installed yet, dfuser 18k not installed yet, Air horn, Ranch Hands front and rear, Custom Headache rack with tail, revrs, and work lights.

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
I made a homemade electric fan for my old '94 she never got hot, but then agian i live in Ohio. i could tell a little gain in MPG, but the biggest gain i felt was in performance, truck picked up and went alot better!!

MUDDUCK

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I made a homemade electric fan for my old '94 she never got hot, but then agian i live in Ohio. i could tell a little gain in MPG, but the biggest gain i felt was in performance, truck picked up and went alot better!!

i second that also alot quieter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg