Exploded? 6.0

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the SCT tuner on my truck and this is what it looks like at start up.....
DSC00988.jpg

and than to this after a minute or so....
DSC00989.jpg

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
NOOO!!!!Its not a Ford...I couldn't do that to a fellow Ford owner. It's my friend's S-10. I always told him he rides people's butts. So everytime he does it to me...he gets alittle smoke show....he learned very quickly to not tailgate, well me atleast ;)

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. I didn't mean to hijack this thread or anything, but 6.0dragon, does the banks techo make that big of a difference because my friend has a 05 king ranch with the edge plat and i pull him by about a hood to cab length from a race? and he has the exact same mods as you save for the techo. I was just wonderin if it made that big of a difference? Thanks for the comments.

6.0dragon

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lower EGT's and more less restrictive air. Although I pop boost tubes here more often. Banks Techno don’t like 37 psi. Is his truck a 1 ton? (more weight?) What is your Elevation? Most of my time runs have been at 6470 ft. We've been working on some custom setups when racing. I would love to race, where ya at?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58